Who should attend?
All personnel who are at risk of injury through carrying out manual handling tasks as part of their work duties.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Management of Health and Safety at Work 1999
- Provision and use of work equipment regulation
- Work at height regulations
- Duties of employees and employer
- Organising the work
- Hazards and control measures
- Selecting, checking and testing of equipment
- Suspension trauma
- Practical fitting of equipment
- Theory assessment
- Practical assessment ( correct fitting and selection)
Mix of classroom-based theory and practical exercises.
We run these courses on a regular basis, please contact us to arrange a suitable date and location or just fill out our enquiry form or call us direct on 0141 445 0404.