Who should attend?
This course is ideal for delegates who are end users or involved in the supply of such equipment to others. The course can be tailored to suit individual company requirements.
- The Health & Safety at Work Act
- Provision and use of work equipment regulations
- Duties of employees and employer
- Organising the work
- Hazards and control measures when using small plant
- Selecting, Checking and testing of small plant and equipment
- Personal protective equipment
- Theory assessment
- Practical assessment (correct checks and selection)
Mix of theory and practical exercises.
We run these courses on a regular basis, please contact us to arrange a suitable date and location or just fill out our enquiry form or call us direct on 0141 445 0404.