Who should attend?
This course is ideal for experiences operators.
- Current legislation
- Provision and use of work equipment regulation
- Selection of appropriate equipment
- Risk assessment
- Routine Maintenance of equipment
- Inspection of quick hitch equipment (as per manufacturers recommendations and instructions)
- Safe use of equipment
- Cleaning and routine maintenance of equipment through operational cycle
- Practical assessment (operation cycle)
Mix of theory and practical exercises.
We run these courses on a regular basis, please contact us to arrange a suitable date and location or just fill out our enquiry form or call us direct on 0141 445 0404.