Provide the candidate with the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating Mobile Elevated Working Platforms.
- Be able to operate the MEWP safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions and accepted good practice.
- Be able to operate MEWP safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions and accepted good practice
- Site and operate MEWP safely in relation to task
- Be able to carry out minor adjustments and routine services.
- Have sufficient knowledge and practical skills to successfully complete the assessment.
Who should attend?
All personnel required to operate MEWP.
- An Introduction to the Construction Industry
- Current relevant regulations
- Introduction to machine
- Pre – shift inspections
- Controls and instrument
- Operators Code of Safe Practice
- Components and types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- Limitation of use
- Moving and locating machine
- Emergency controls
- Servicing and Inspection Testing
- Assessment which includes Theory & Practical elements.
Mix of theory and practical exercises.
We run these courses on a regular basis, please contact us to arrange a suitable date and location or just fill out our enquiry form or call us direct on 0141 445 0404.