Who should attend?
All personnel required to operate an Industrial Counterbalance Forklift.
- The health and Safety at work act
- Provision and use of work equipment regulations
- Lifting operations
- Other current regulations
- Operation of plant to minimum standards
- Checking the plant pre shifts checks
- Preparing machine for travelling on site or roads
- Loading at height
- Routine maintenance
- Practical use of plant
Mix of theory and practical exercises.
We run these courses on a regular basis, please contact us to arrange a suitable date and location or just fill out our enquiry form or call us direct on 0141 445 0404.