Who should attend?
Anyone who will be required to use, supervise, inspect and fit the Safety Harness.
- Legal requirements and safety legislation
- Harness types and designs
- Strength and characteristics of fall protection equipment
- Component parts
- Safety inspection of harnesses and lanyards prior to use
- Correct fitting of harness
- Hazards and precautions
- Sources of damage
- Recommended storage procedures
- Risk assessment and hazard analysis
- Practical session and practical assessment
- Assessment feedback and questions
Mix of classroom-based theory and practical exercises.
We run these courses on a regular basis, please contact us to arrange a suitable date and location or just fill out our enquiry form or call us direct on 0141 445 0404.