Who should attend?
Any personnel who have been given fire marshalling responsibilities in your organisation.
- Nature and types of fire
- Causes of Fire and Fire Spread
- Means of escape from Fire
- The Fire (Scotland) Act 2005
- Moving in smoke
- Methods of tackling an Outbreak of Fire
- Identification of Extinguishers
- Safety issues in tackling fires
- Types of fire and smoke spread
- Safe use of extinguishers
- Correct methods of fire attack and safe withdrawal
Mix of classroom-based theory and practical exercises.
We run these courses on a regular basis, please contact us to arrange a suitable date and location or just fill out our enquiry form or call us direct on 0141 445 0404.