Who should attend?
Personnel selected to be emergency first aiders.
- Aims and principles of First Aid
- Action at an emergency
- Basic life support
- Management of the unconscious casualty
- Assessment and treatment of a casualty who is wounded, bleeding or shocked
- Assessment and treatment of fractures, dislocations and soft tissue injuries
- Assessment and treatment of burns
- Please ensure all delegates are able to participate fully during the practical aspects
Classroom-based theory and practical exercises.
We run these courses on a regular basis, please contact us to arrange a suitable date and location or just fill out our enquiry form or call us direct on 0141 445 0404.