– A09A: FORWARD TIPPING DUMPER
– A10: EXCAVATOR 180° (below 5t)
– A12: EXCAVATOR 180° (above 5t)
– A14: ROUGH TERRAIN MASTED FORKLIFT
– A16: INDUSTRIAL FORKLIFT TRUCK
– A17C: TELEHANDLER (All sizes excluding 360°)
– A17D: TELEHANDLER (all sizes including 360°)
– A31: RIDE ON ROLLER
– A33: AGRICULTURAL TRACTOR
– A36: LORRY LOADER (HIAB)
– A40: SLINGER SIGNALLER
– A58A: EXCAVATOR 360° (below 10t) TRACKED
– A59A: EXCAVATOR 360° (above 10t) TRACKED
Bridgend Training offer CPCS Training along with Theory & Practical Technical Tests for all of the above categories. Successful completion of the CPCS Technical Tests will award candidates the Red CPCS Card for the associated category.
Bridgend Training can assist candidates / companies with the complete CPCS process from the initial CSCS Health, Safety & Environmental Touch Screen Test, then to the CPCS Technical Test (Red Card), the Level 2 Plant Operations SVQ (Blue Card) and finally with CPCS Blue Card Renewal Touch Screen Tests and On-Site Assessments. To find out more about the Level 2 Plant SVQ’s please return to the “Courses” page of our website.