Who should attend?
The course is aimed at candidates who enter a confined space as part of their working activities.
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Confined Spaces Regulations 1988
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Other current relevant regulations
- Confined space hazards and associated risks
- Safe working procedures and entry permits
- Gas detection
- Use of escape breathing apparatus
- Access equipment, winches and lifelines
- Hygiene procedures
- Accident and emergency procedures
- Practical exercises
Mix of classroom-based theory and practical exercises.
We run these courses on a regular basis, please contact us to arrange a suitable date and location or just fill out our enquiry form or call us direct on 0141 445 0404.