Who should attend?
All personnel required to assemble, dismantle, alter, move and inspect mobile access towers.
- The work at heights regulations
- The health and safety at work act
- The management of health and safety at work regulations
- The provision and use of work equipment regulations
- The construction (health, safety and welfare) regulations
- The manual handling operations regulations
- The personal protective equipment regulations
- Accident and prevention awareness.
Mix of theory and practical exercises.
We run these courses on a regular basis, please contact us to arrange a suitable date and location or just fill out our enquiry form or call us direct on 0141 445 0404.