Who should attend?
All personnel required to operate an Agricultural Tractor.
Or the course can also be tailored to suit company requirements.
- The health and safety at work Act.
- Provision and use of work equipment regulations
- Workplace transport regulation
- Operation of plant to minimum standards
- Fitting ancillary equipment
- Check the plant
- Preparing machine for travelling on site or road
- Driving, reversing and transporting loads
- Practical use of plant.
Mix of theory and practical exercises.
We run these courses on a regular basis, please contact us to arrange a suitable date and location or just fill out our enquiry form or call us direct on 0141 445 0404.