Who should attend?
Anyone who uses Abrasive Wheels or employs people who use Abrasive Wheels as part of their work.
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Other current relevant regulations
- Introduction to the equipment
- Hazards and precautions to be observed when using abrasive wheels
- Wheel selection
- Storage, handling & transporting of abrasive wheels
- Examination of abrasive wheels
- Mounting of abrasive wheels
- Personal Protective Equipment.
- Practical exercises.
Mix of classroom-based theory and practical exercises.
We run these courses on a regular basis, please contact us to arrange a suitable date and location or just fill out our enquiry form or call us direct on 0141 445 0404.